Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

Declaration of Learning Independence

What does that ↑ mean? Denotatively, it means that I will announce my self-sufficient gain of knowledge. And going off that, I think a "declaration of learning independence" is someone branching away from the group to forge his/her own path to learn. And learning comes in all ways and forms. I think that everyone can break away from the classroom setting and learn something new on their own.
I'd like to learn independently because I don't have the patience to deal with some of my peers; but at the same time, I also know that I'll always get side-tracked, distracted. Studying abroad, or even going to a foreign country to explore and learn about the culture, would be ideal. I enjoy new experiences, especially those that involve traveling, and I think that that involves independence.

No comments:

Post a Comment