Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

My University

  Class without Preston was quite... (to be quite honest, the first word that comes to mind is "liberating" but that connotes a prison-like environment when he's here) relaxing. It was very laid-back and easy, although I did feel a sense of missing instruction or didacticism. Preston always has a way of teaching the class something new without trying. But I enjoyed the simple day nonetheless by leisurely writing in my journal and chatting amongst friends. The journal prompt proved slightly more challenging to answer as I had never thought of language that way. But it was interesting.
  I sat in a group with Imanie and Melissa, and we discussed summer plans and trips. We all have very busy summers ahead of us, all of which include going out of the country. We talked about plans, itineraries, the financial struggles of course, and just the overall fun and enjoyment of our trips abroad. We also talked about birthdays and births, pregnancy. Really random stuff. I completed my response to the journal prompt with a few minutes to spare at the end of class. So today was a very easy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment